Saturday, 1 October 2016

[PANN] 160930 Heol Yoongi is insane


Until now I thought he didn't look very special but my friend who is a fan of BTS sent me the concept photo and I think his face is bewitching...so handsome

I'll attach this photo as a proof to show I'm from another fandom in case some of you attack ARMYs


+) This is a top post...! I just wrote he's handsome without much thought and this is my personal opinion so why do some of you leave negative comments here ㅇㅅㅇ..?
And I attached the proof photo because I was worried you guys would say this is a post written by ARMY to recruit fans. Get out from here if you're here to leave negative comments shoooo shooooo BTS is my friend's favorite idol so I like them too. I hope BTS do well with their new album

Original post here
Response +942 -140

1. Black hair is love ♡ +211 -9

2. Indeed Black (hair) Suga +190 -5

3. I agree. I think he has many different faces. His face can be enchanting and cute too. He has everything in him +184 -7

4. I'm also from another fandom and I don't understand why some call Suga ugly... He has monolids but he's not ugly +78 -5

5. Heo... We were planning to post a recruiting post after the boys' comeback because we were afraid of the negative comments ㅠㅠ thanks ㅠㅠ you even proved you're from another fandom ㅠㅠ I hope you have a sweet dream and have a nice day ♡ +78 -2

6. I'm a fan of girl group and seriously I think Suga looks great with every hair color... he makes me save photos when I see them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +73 -2

7. I want to know what color actually looks bad for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did they tone down his skin? He looks darker than his usual skin tone but he looks really nice. He looks mysteriously handsome. My type. +65 -1

8. I was wondering when will Suga ever dye his hair black and he finally did ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm going to join the fandomㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was denying and staying away since I NEED U ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +45 -1

9. Even I fell into his charm and joined the fandom... +35 -1

10.  I really love dark hair Suga ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ +33 -1