Saturday, 1 October 2016

[PANN] 160930 Who are the idol mukbang fairies you follow?



+) Wow Selected Talk? This is my first time ㅋThanks for all the gif replies~I realized there are many mukbang fairies after reading your comments ㅋJinKenDeul? I was like wth is that and it was the nickname for Jin, VIXX Ken and Sandeul group. It sounds like some candle name ㅋAnyway how are they all so thin after eating like that ㅜㅜI'm jealous


BTS Jin

He is handsome and skinny but he eats really well. And he appeared on Idol Chef King and he cooks well too. I'm a girl and I think he's a good cook.I was surprised because he's different compared to his visual

BEAST Yoon Doojun

We cannot leave this guy out when we're talking about mukbang ㅋㅋ If cute mukbang is Jin's style, Yoon Doojun's is the manly style mukbang. I used to eat loads of midnight snack and convenience store food when he used to appear on "Let's Eat" ㅋㅋㅋThe sound he makes when he eats... it's legendary... Sometimes even when I'm eating my own chicken while watching him eat on screen, I always thought his chicken would taste so much better than mine ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI think he's almost as good as Doni Coni.


Shinee Onew

People call him the Gongyoo among muggles and I think I know why. He's really handsome. But he's also famous for his mukbang~ Bread song? He has a song like that too ㅋㅋㅋ Him eating chicken in invisible chair on Weekly Idol was the cutest ㅋㅋ I think he eats well smartly ㅋㅋI'm really looking forward to their new retro conceptㅜㅜ


VIXX Leo 

I can't find this gif. It was Leo eating ramyeon or something during their promotion in Japan and his members were watching him in surpriseㅋㅋ He doesn't look like he would he well but he eats really well. He eats everything very quietly ㅋㅋ You can't help watching him and when you do watch him you'll see him doing things quietly ㅋㅋㅋHe's so thin even when he eats a lot... I guess they all go to his height


Looks like my ideal type is a guy who eats well ㅋㅋ(A guy who eats well but who is still thin, handsome... I won't be able to meet someone like that in this life ㅋㅋㅋ)I only know the above idols

Who else is there? ㅋㅋ


More


Winner Song Minho

He looks charismatic but ㅋㅋㅋ who thought he'd be like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


B1A4 Sandeul 

I thought he was eating oriental melon but it's a dragon fruit ㅋㅋ Even Sandeul eats very well ㅋㅋ


Infinite L

I really didn't expect him ㅜ he's really handsome and feels elegant? but he eats like us ㅋㅋㅋ


VIXX Ken

I saw in the comment section and even Ken eats well ㅋㅋ That cookie bag  is so cute 


Original post here
Response +167 -10


1.
Why ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ are all photos of JinKenDeul taken at restaurants? ㅋㅋㅋ +108 -2

2.
I think this was the photo OP was looking for ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at Hongbin's expression ㅋㅋ +84 -3 

3. JinKenDeul are mentioned everywhere ㅋㅋ The three of them eat well too? ah;; they need to come on Flower Bromance and go on a food adventure; I mean they should, right? 8ㅅ8 so please do come on the show... +60 -0

4.
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ photos are taken at places that serve food ㅋ +59 -0

5.
Don't you think JinKenDeul's friendship is really heartwarming? 8ㅁ8 the three of them all like ahjae jokes, they're all full of aegyo, they're caring and funny and they eat well tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ JinKenDul's friendship should last long ㅠㅠ Ken and Sandeul went to Jin's house on New Year and that's the photo of them eating food prepared by Seokjin's mother +47-0

6.
As expected, Eat Jin ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but ㅋㅋㅋ Is that Ken and B1A4 Sandeul? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They say friends are alike ㅋㅋㅋ +36 -0