Tuesday, 4 October 2016

[PANN] 161001 This theory is daebak!!!! It's from Twitter


Ah so it seems like many of you don't know what's written on the board ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just learned it too but it's a very famous saying. This is a line from 3rd or the 4th chapter in Demian and Kain tells Abel "Kim Taehyung is handsome"

That's what it says on the board

Original post here
Response +147 -1

1. Why did I just nod my head in agreement? +23 -0

2. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is f***ing hilarious I was reading it really seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I searched online because I was curious and it says it's a quote of Nietzsche "You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star" +15 -0

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is the most daebak theory ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is revolution  +2 -0

4. While reading this post ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was like but they said that didn't have anything to do with Demian...? and I was having a mental breakdown ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ then I read the last sentence ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what is this +2 -0

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Taehyung is handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I f***ing agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +2 -0