Saturday, 1 October 2016

[PANN] 161001 V really pulls off the bad boy concept really well


I'm not ARMY so I don't go to Fan Talk board.. so don't tell me to go play in Fan Talk board~


How could he look good with a big earring like that..?


I rotated this one wow

Original post here
Response +159 -9

1. I really love him. He's handsome and he's really talented. He's good on stage too. +82 -2

2. Vampire edit ㅠ +63 -1

3. Even J Hope too. I think this concept is really daebak +53 -3

4. Oppa, my life would be worthless but please take it please +37 -2

5. (sobs) Taehyung.... (sobs) Noona can't live.... but for me to continue looking at our Taehyung.... I will try my best to live.... ㅠㅠ +30 -1

6. Guys, Bighit just threw this one to us to change our desktop wallpaper +23 -1

7. ah ㅋㅋ the earring is too cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ heart earring ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ these days I really love Bighit's stylist, hair stylist and make up artist ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ +22 -0

8. He's really handsome... you'll fall for him when you look at him +20 -0

9. He's handsome but seriously how can he pull off every concept like that? Professional idol ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +19 -0

10. Hoseok's looking amazing too +17 -1