Tuesday, 4 October 2016

[PANN] 161002 Hi! I'm Sechs Kies fan, NARI~


(T/N: NARI is from the word "Gaenari" (forsythia))

I went to Busan One Asia Festival today and I watched until the very end!
BTS's stage was really fun and exciting
And BTS fans were doing their fan chants and omg... their voices were really loud ㅋㅋ and the white shining lightstick is BTS's, right? It was really pretty...
During their Dope stage I was dancing along with my lightstick ㅋㅋㅋ BTS was really awesome today!
I'm posting this because I wanted to tell how good they were.. ㅎㅎ
BTS dreams and have a sweet dream~

Original post here
Response +101 -1

1. We're not supposed to upvote posts by other fandoms on fantalk so who are people upvoting right now? You're a fan of Sechs Kies! Thank you for looking at our boys favorably!!♥ They're going to comeback really soon so I hope you would try listening to their songs~ +9 -0

2. Eppis, please don't vote for posts written by other fans... '^' +8 -0

3. Sechs Kies was so cool ㅜㅜㅠ I cried when I heard the fans cheering ㅜㅜ thank you for looking at BTS favorably!! +7 -0

4. Thank you ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ Our boys have prepared a lot for this comeback so I hope you would give them lots of interest! +4 -0

5. Heoll thank you very much!!! +1 -0