Tuesday, 4 October 2016

[PANN] 161003 This is how he looks at his fans... warning: can cause jealousy




Jungkook looking at the representative fan during ISAC...
I'm jealous ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Original post here
Response +240 -21

1.
 +118 -1

2. Green hair guy used to look so lethargy in the older photos I've seen so it's my first time seeing him so excited ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +115 -1

3. After reading the comments I was like who is the jumpy guy and it was Suga ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Scene stealer +80 -1

4. Jungkook's sweet too but the way V looks at his fans is so f***ing sweet +30 -0

5. I was like who is that person jumping around? and it was Suga ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought he was on pogo stick ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's really the f***ing scene stealer ㅋㅋ +29 -0

6. +26 -0
Baby do you now habitually hop around when you're excited? ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ cute

7. Who is that guy hopping behind him? ㅋㅋㅋ he's hilarious +26 -0

8.
The way he looks at the fans +21 -0

9.
Suga's unexpected charm +20 -0

10.
Seriously my heart is fluttering like sh**ㅠㅠㅠㅠ They hugged her on this day too ㅠㅠ +12 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment