Tuesday, 4 October 2016

[PANN] 161004 Aigo they were fighting over who is going to take the shower first



Our sons~~ They were arguing who was going to shower first today 
And the three of them jumped into the tub so I took a photo~ ^^* My cute little sons~
Next time, I'm going to make you decide the order by playing stone, paper, scissors! Our forever happy bath time~ ^^


Original post here
Response +158 -0

1. Whereas my son... he said he didn't want to bath and he was making angry faces outside the tub... I'm jealous of you ^^*~~ +62 -0
ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ omgㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ sh**ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is making me crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I made omelette rice for dinner and he went back to his room and slammed the door behind him~ My son is going through puberty these days, I think I should have prepared pork cutlet at least +47 -0

3.  Finally my son Jimin went into the tub first~^^ awww you're taking a bubble bath?~^^ +36 -1

4. My sons~ ㅎㅎ they were annoyed ^^;; because their hyung went in before them~~~~*^^* but they're so cute waiting for their turn~~ㅎㅎㅎ my good boys! please continue growing up this way~~~~~ ^^ ♡ +19 -1

5. And this is my eldest son being avenged by my second son with the shower head +19 -0

6. I think my boys are going through puberty these days... ^^ They always used to bath together but now... they don't like me bringing them their dinosaur toys.. so I told them off and my first son is mad at me so he doesn't even took at me... he keeps biting his nails... my second son is just glaring... does puberty start among kindergartners these days? I'm still a novice mom so everything's new to me~ ^^ I enjoyed reading your post~ +17 -0