Friday, 14 October 2016

[PANN] 161004 BTS Jimin dyed his hair?


The first photo itself is so dope~



I just saw his new hair color and it's amazing ㅠㅠ


Jimin is seriously oozing with sexiness...


He really knows something very well~


His jawline... (thumbs up)


I f***ing love his new hair color, seriously ㅠㅠ


He's so much sexier


ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ my heart dropped
I really wish I could create a taxidermy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Original post here
Response +247 -24

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but his cuteness hasn't disappeared +39 -6

2. pretty thing ㅠㅠㅠ +28 -6

3. Our manggae ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +24 -6

4. ah our pretty baby.. +14 -2

5. our manggaetteuk is quite sexayyy~ +9 -6

6. Our born to be manggae who wants to be deadly sexy... he was the one to hit but he thought he was going to get hit so he's happy and relieved. how can he be so cute? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +11 -1

7. mochisexthi +6 -2


8. Looks like I'm the only one attacked by age +6 -2

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment