Wednesday, 5 October 2016

[PANN] 161004 +) BTS;



Fans are f***ing active...

I can prove I'm from another fandom
I saw BTS's songs taking over the Melon realtime chart so I was like what's going on? 

And then I saw "FIRE"... and it's No.9...
I think it was in 60~70th place yesterday...
I guess the fans are becoming more active since their comeback is around the corner
ARMY is awesome.. I respect you guys☆

I'm happy for their comeback and I hope they hit daebak

+) I just wanted to add this!
I like V... he's handsomeㅎ I like Suga's mixtape too

Original post here
Response +194 -0

1. It's because Kim Seokjin dyed his hair pink +47 -1

2. ㅠㅠ +34 -0

3. I started liking BTS too so I was watching the chart since it was really interesting. They brought RUN back to the chart too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can I look forward to 5AM chart? +32 -0

4. Respect ☆ I want to compliment about OP's idol too... Thank you, OP♡ +13 -0

5. What are they doing? What's going on? I went on Melon and I freaked out.. is today a special day... I thought it was someone's birthday.. +9 -0

6. I'll leave Taetae's photo here for you +8 -0

7. We're active again because they're going to comeback soon♡ Thanks! ㅠㅠ +4 -0

8. Respect +4 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment