Wednesday, 5 October 2016

[PANN] 161004 Idol group that is climbing the music chart again






They're frightening me
I wish my idol group's song would climb on the chart again ㅜㅜㅠ

Original post here
Response +323 -18

1. Even the song that was released 11 months ago! +68 -0

2. I'm just saying this again because I can see Attention Seekers gathering around this post. Our fantalk members (BTS fans on PANN) agreed to not act solo on PANN and the OP also mentioned that s/he is from another fandom. We were streaming to work as a team since BTS is making their comeback soon. I know not all of you streamed with us but from 11PM the songs started climbing and at 5AM we managed to bring 11 month old song + 2 other songs from the album + title track back in the chart. I'd also like to add that besides "FIRE", other songs weren't even in the chart +55 -2

3. Wow BTS fans are amazing... They're always attacked on PANN but I hope they succeed during this comeback ㅎ +46 -0

4. I like Ma City among the songs from BTS ㅎ +13 -0

5. This is 5AM Melon chart +12 -0

6. I'm from another fandom but I'll help you guys stream when BTS returns ㅋㅋ +8 -0

7. I like all the songs by BTS. I began listening to their songs since I NEED U +7 -0