Thursday, 6 October 2016

[PANN] 161005 97 line idols who look alike


I'm interested in BTS and GOT7 so I've been searching a lot by them and I think the two maknaes look alike




Both of them have high nose bridge and their side profiles are really pretty


They both have pretty round eyes


Their smile is pretty too




It looks like the two of them are close. I hope their friendship lasts long ㅋㅋ


Original post here
Response +148 -7

1. Jungkook-nim's visual class is... Gyeom too♡ +47 -0

2. Both of them are maknaes on top. And they're amazing dancers too, don't you agree...? Cool kids are friends together and this is a great combination. BTS and GOT7 seemed really close at ISACㅠㅠ♡ I hope GOT7 and BTS succeed and Yugyeom and Jungkook maknaes on top are amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡ +43 -1

3. They both have really pretty eyes +33 -1

4. I support their friendship♡ +38 -0

5. I support Gyeomi's friendship ☆☆ +28 -0

6. Jungkook X Yugyeom , Rap Monster X Jackson LET'S GO +27 -0

7. I think Got7 and BTS members are social butterflies. They have many close groups. +25 -0

8. Maknae on top Jungkook ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ His hyungs said he's quiet unlike his visual so he doesn't have many idol friends but it's so nice to see him close with Yugyeom-nim ㅠㅠ thank you ㅠㅠ +24 -0

9. oh god ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love Got7 members ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope their friendship continues ♡ and maybe collaborate in the future... +24 -0

10. My baby is so pretty ...♡Gyeom-nim is very handsome too. I support their friendship..!♡! +23 -0