Saturday, 8 October 2016

[PANN] 161005 Boy idols who are especially popular among females who are in 20s








I'm twenty something and girls around me really like these guys a lot ㅋㅋㅋ
Perhaps because these idols look like puppies. I'm a fan too

Original post here
Response +596 -78

1. This is so true. I don't even know why I'm in love with Jimin when I'm in mid-20s... I can't save myself ㅠㅠ +294 -73

2. Nam Namoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +208 -41

3. woah! Changsub!! but honestly BtoB has many adult fans +163 -42

4. Ikr... ㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a fan of BTS but strangely I'm attracted to Jimin. I think he's really attractive looking... Am I going to turn into a fan now.. +78 -16

5. Me... me... I'm in mid-20s and seriously I became a fangirl of Jimin and my life is a mess. I just wish Jimin to be happy forever ㅜㅜ +77 -7

6. Seriously... I'm mid/late 20s and PARK JIMIN!! ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ he's so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +71 -11

7. He fits my preference... Manggae-tteuk bang, bang~ manggae... chimchim... I really adore you and love you a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +65 -7

8. Jimin ㅜㅜㅜ he's seriously my type ㅜㅜ I wish more people would love Jimin ㅜㅜㅜ He's so sweet and he's really strict to himself but he's just so lovely. he made me realize that a person can be so lovable ㅜㅜ he never disappointed me and I've never doubted he would in the future too ㅜ seriously Jimin should soar higher ㅜㅜ +63 -5

9. Every action is so cute. No way out when you fall for him... +57 -6

10. Fangirling for Jimin at my age... I'm sorry but I love you... +59 -4

11. Thanks for mentioning Jimin!! +46 -4