Thursday, 6 October 2016

[PANN] 161005 Remember our historical 1004 Night



Honestly even when I think about it now 
I was really happy and I couldn't believe our achievement 
My heart was overfilled with joy
And this just created a bad history for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(translation of the original tweet)







+ K-ARMYs burned Melon Streaming, so we, I-ARMYs should do the same with Youtube!
+ K-ARMYs are counting on us for Youtube views and Billboard chart. Let's buy albums and keep watching their music video.

International ARMY posted this and someone on Twitter translated it for us. We should really strengthen up and keep streaming and do our best and increase the music video views. I really wish we could make our boys happy


Original posts here and here
Response +115 -0 

(I've added both responses and the comments as well)

1. We should cheer up and continue streaming more!!! Fighting!!! 

2. Ah ㅠㅠㅠ The part where she said we trust them moved my heart ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ we should really remember 1004 night 

3. This is making me tear up ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. I'm really grateful to see International ARMYs working hard ㅜㅜ

5. Love you, I-ARMYs... Youtube views are increasing rapidly and they're streaming hard ㅠㅠㅠ 

6. This is so touching

7. Her words are so sweet ㅠㅠㅠ I wish International ARMYs know we're grateful too 

8. This is true. Honestly without International ARMYs, Dope wouldn't been so popular

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment