Friday, 7 October 2016

[PANN] 161005 Taehyung dyed his hair blonde



Taetae ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ did you guys see his blonde hair>???


He's just f***ing handsome, really ㅠㅠ

How could he look so great in every hair color


Seriously I'm having a heart attack

Everyday is his legendary day

Look at those sparkling eyes

He's so sexy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Original post here
Response +243 -34

1. Seriously no one can touch Taetae for his visual +48 -7

2. My heart started pounding like sh** when I saw this photo +45 -6

3. He should have bleached his eyebrows too... he's handsome~ +27 -5

4. The behind cuts they posted today.. (shakes) they were behind cuts and not the actual photoshoot +23 -0

5. He's f***ing sexy ㅠㅠㅠ +20 -2

6. I died when I heard about their solo songs... so a solo for every member, then Taehyung's high note ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously Hitman Bang +19 -1

7. Seriously Kim Taehyung's visual is just crazy. How could he pull off that deep burgundy lip color.. +16 -0

8. Taetae is perfect~♡ +16 -0

9. I love eyes like that. Long almond like eyes with thin eyelids and light crease that forms when they open their eyes wide. Kyaaa +15 -0

10. Kim Taehyung is just awesome +14 -0