Saturday, 8 October 2016

[PANN] 161006 BTS's company is really generous


15 songs for 15000 won.. this is a full length album too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
This makes me wonder if the company is going to make any profit 

Original post here
Response +648 -39

1. Let's hit daebak with second full album!!!!!! +151 -2

2. The boys are amazing too... I wonder if making songs isn't tiring them ㅜㅜ Thank you Bighit for working hard too. Please accept this ♡ +133 -3

3. Solo track of every member... Seriously they are planning a fangirl massacre. And the long awaited CYPHER4!!!!!! +74 -0

4. Thanks!! Second full album on October 10th! Let's hit daebak and reward their effort♡♡ +45 -0

5. Wow full length album?? I'm really looking forward. I enjoy listening to Bangtan's songs because they're my taste +44 -0

6. So the CEO of the company is Bang Sihyuk? I think he's a cool person to let the members participate in composing without composing all the songs himself +44 -0

7. Antis of BTS~ Please listen to Cypher4 ㅎㅎ It's a song our boys make for people like you to listen so you should listen to the song >< you must listen to itㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ +39 -0

8. Aren't those the short film titles??? solo songs for 7 members??? wow fans must be really excited... what are you doing, YG?... (sighs) +36 -0

9. Cypher 4ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is making me cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ play party musicㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Second full length album WINGS ppashaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! +36 -0

10. Cypher4... seriously I cried out.... let's seriously hit daebak. our boys listen to everything ARMYs want ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ bighit_please_accept_my_bow +32 -0