Friday, 7 October 2016

[PANN] 161007 Oh Sh** BTS went crazy this time






This teaser came out awhile ago... this is f***ing great. I'm a muggle and they look like sons from rich families... It somewhat feels quite kinky (?)... I have a feeling that they're going to attract a lot of fans this time....

I think Blood Sweat & Tears is going to be a hit song


+ V app link
http://www.vlive.tv/video/14912/

+Youtube link 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iEjqStYLyVQ


Original post here
Response +320 -28


1. Do they really think they're just killing the ARMYs softly? In reality we're all dying brutally... +118 -0

2. I'm here after watching and the video has this unique mood. I will definitely watch the music video when it comes out +115 -0

3. I just came after watching the video and it didn't have any specific scenes yet the video felt so sexy... is it just me... I mean, I like it... please succeed... +109 -0

4. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is killing me...☆ +56 -0

5. It looks like BTS is really doing well. It's just a teaser but you can smell that they've spent a lot of money for it. I think Bighit paid careful attention. With that being said, please send the boys on a holiday after they finish this promotion +35 -0

6. I'm just a muggle but my friend sent be the link saying BTS's teaser is out so I watched it. Maybe it's because I personally dislike common concepts but BTS's concept just hit my preference ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mr. Jimin's visual is very nice... +29 -0
7. This is too... sexy +28 -1

8. I can't die softly. Look at that nose bridge. How could I die softly in that nose bridge... +23 -1

9. This is 12 and over but.... why does it feel like a 19 over video... +21 -0

10.  I seriously think they've made up their mind to kill their fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +19 -0