Sunday, 9 October 2016

[PANN] 161008 If you date a celebrity, who would you like to go out with?



there's is absolutely no possibility but still... I choose EXO Chen... I think he's really cute... he's so cute and he's so playful like a beagle so I think I won't be bored if I'm with him. He's handsome and he would sing so well when we go to karaoke too ㅠㅠ and the curl at the edge of his lips is so attractive... he's just my ideal type...







who would you like to go out with???

Original post here
Response +77 -6

1. BTS J Hope or Infinite Woohyun +98 -28
ㄴ I had J Hope in my mind too and he's already mentioned in the top comment... I have never seen such a kind person in my life +1 -0
+2 -0
Our Hope is just amazing ㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ 
J Hopeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he's really sweet and he dances so well. He's full of hope and handsome too... ha just thinking about him makes me happy +10 -0

2. BTS Jimin! +95 -40
ahhh I love him so much...
ㄴ f*** if I could date him I wouldn't mind getting dumped in just 3 seconds ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +2 -0

3. 
For me it's Kim Taehyung. I know there's zero chance but just thinking about the answer for this question makes me smile. Thanks to OP I'm feeling happy ♡+84 -30

4.
Min Yoongi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +36 -20

5.
Jeon Jungkook +7 -1