Sunday, 9 October 2016

[PANN] 161008 Posting my favorite Hobi photos + rambling



I'm sure most Eppis would have the famous photos of Hobi so I'll post the ones I really love the most
There's no particular reason why I'm uploading Hobi's photos
It's just because he's so beautiful

elegant 






I personally love Jung Hoseok's natural look rather than him in full celebrity makeup. I think he feels different when he's in his natural clothes.. his charms over flow... I think there's this unique vibe given out by Jung Hoseok which gets covered by makeup and styling.

But of course, Jung Hoseok on stage has his own charms too....


Look at him. Look at that aura... he has his own vibe in him.. am I the only one feeling it... please tell me you know what I'm talking about...


My lovely Flower Hoseok

I think this is how he'd look like in person
Hobi needs to put his fringe away from his face ... you shouldn't cover such handsome face with hair... did he recently change his eyebrow shape?? I feel like his eyebrows look more handsome now

This photo screams "IM A CELEBRITY"
Honestly Run was Hoseok's legendary era

I heard somewhere that preview photos look more like Hoseok in real life compared to HQ photos...


This gif shows his personality... (sigh)... there's 홉빠답 too not just 민빠답... 
And there's 몬빠답, 진빠답, 짐빠답, 태빠답, 꾹빠답 as well

the end

ah this one too

attacking you all with sexy gif


Original post here
Response +78 -0

1. This one too... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously how could you be more pretty than a girl +3 -0

2. ha Hobi is really pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They say people who have seen Hobi in person wish they could just break all cameras. I really hope I could see him in person... +3 -0

3. The final gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's so confident even around cameras +3 -0

4. I'm attacking you guys with this one! +2 -0

5. The first photo is so pretty~ Thank you for sharing your favorite photos! +2 -0