Sunday, 9 October 2016

[PANN] 161008 Which groups have hard working stylists?



I'm a Panda and Bana ㅋㅋㅋ..ㅋ.. I'm too upset after looking at the stylist's work so ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Personally I think it's Oh My Girl among girl groups and as for boy groups I think it's BTS or VIXX... could there be more

I'll include the photos of A Pink taken today and the typical work by B1A4's stylist.... ㅎ





Original post here
Response +93 -3

1. Uniform Boy Scouts = best. Their stylists really worked hard today. They dressed our boys today with the outfits from FIRE music video because today was their final schedule before the comeback ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +GodSunghyun +167 -13

2. This is so true. I think it's VIXX and BTS stylists... and for girl groups it's Lovelyz. Their outfits during Destiny promotion were really pretty. And all outfits of Oh My Girl are pretty. +159 -2

3. BTS's stylist dressed the boys in designer clothes since their debut. Designer brands don't sponsor outfits and their company didn't have much money so the stylist used his own money to dress the boys with designer cloths. BTS head stylist, please continue working hard +151 -11

4. I'm just grateful... +74 -4

5. Their outfit is simple and nice +73 -5

6. Uniform Boy Scouts +71 -5

7. Their stylist does whatever the fans want to see. I think he's a very educated perv +69 -6

8. Uniform Boy Scouts +62 -6

9. Seriously BTS's uniform outfits are the best +62 -5

10. BTS's stylist really works hard +59 -4