Monday, 10 October 2016

[PANN] 161009 BTS Jimin's legendary moment begins now (feat. silver hair)











He looks so good with silver hair... he's seriously my type...

Original post here
Response +625 -61

1. He's not handsome like a piece of sculpture but he seriously has this unique vibe and I really can't explain it in words... ha... he's just the best... +182 -2

2. The title clearly says BTS Jimin so don't just come here to leave negative comments~ +154 -1

3. ? Is he a person... f***ing handsome +150 -5

4. He's really quite famous among BTS members ㅋㅋㅋ +53 -0

5. I'm from another fandom and I personally think he's really good looking
I'm from another fandom and in my opinion he's the handsomest in BTS +49 -2

6. My love Jimin~ my love is endless~ +47 -0

7. Seriously you enter BTS world with Jungkook or V or Jin and then you fall in love with Jimin then J Hope, Rap Monster and Min Yoongi blocks your exit... +39 -1

8. I've noticed something after reading posts about BTS. Haters still click on the post when the title clearly says it's BTS.. oh dear... seriously BTS fighting! I can prove I'm from another fandom +37 -0

9. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ our manggae is so different when he's on stage and when he's not +36 -0

10. Manggae is perfect +28 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment