Tuesday, 11 October 2016

[PANN] 161010 Does BTS lurk around sites like this...


Their diss in Cypher was just insane...
They counter attacked the people who posted hateful posts about their visuals and diction... I got goosebumps... what do I do.. they're so cool... am I trying to restrain myself from joining the fandom?...

+) Why did my post become a top talk...
anyways, this is my first top talk post so it feels refreshing?
anyhow I wish BTS to succeed!! I refuse to join the fandom... I think my life would be wrecked. Even you guys said so
They said it will take at least a good year for people who join the fandom late to catch up on things we've missed so far ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I give up ^^.. (sighs)

Original post here
Response +275 -14

1. I think they read the posts here... they're really updated +37 -0

2. If you don't join the fandom now, you're going to be in trouble... their baits are... ㅎㅎ +35 -0

3. Seriously the boys know everything... they're Search Boy Scouts ㅠㅠ +34 -0

4. Even if they don't read the posts on PANN there are so many weird people on Twitter who sent them hateful mentions so they will be aware of the hate even if they don't want to know... I hope they don't care too much about them and ignore +21 -0

5. I think they know about the posts here because Suga posted here in the past.. +14 -0
ㄴ Really?
ㄴ Yeah. Before their debut he posted a song about Gwangju Democratization Movement here

6. I'm from another fandom I honestly cried my eyes out so many times while listening to BTS's songs. I listen to their song when I'm having a rough time and it felt like BTS was dissing about the society on my behalf. I buried myself with studies and I was bullied too so sometimes I just wanted to kill myself. I wasn't even into celebrities because I was too busy studying but because of BTS I listened to other songs too and realized that there are many talented singers. I always listen to BTS songs when I'm sad and I might not be their fan but I always support them +7 -0

7. BTS is on Twitter often and I think they would have seen the trending tweets. They're people too so I'm sure they'd search their name on internet and read comments too, right..? +5 -0