I mean that's how haters attack BTS, right...?
Last time they even started the sponsor rumor too...
Especially Rap Mon's Cypher lyrics.. People used to slander him a lot for his looks. I'm quite shocked that he knew about all these.. It would have hurt him a lot...
Original post here
Response +664 -34
1. It was their first fan song... We thought they'd say things like love, more love and thank yous but it's filled with heartbreaking lines and made us cry our eyes out... +195 -2
2. I'm from another fandom and I really hope some people would stop bullsh**ing with Rap Mon's photos. They wouldn't dare to do anything like that to their own idols;; If I were an ARMY, I would have cried really hard after reading the lyrics +186 -2
3. I really cried a lot after listening to fan song. They must have been upset by all the hate but they thanked us for being the flowers in their most beautiful moment in life ㅠㅠㅠㅠ how could I ever let you guys go ㅠㅠㅠ +181 -1
4. "You guys are powerless so I know you would have done shady things to reach where you are" Isn't this their counterattack on last year's sajegi incident? ㅋㅋ I knew the boys would have been aware about it but I was upset because they mentioned this in their song.. but we believed in them and knew it wasn't true so I really like how they boys told us to forget about the past when they count 1, 2, 3. It was sad and it made me cry... +63 -0
5. They're people too +50 -0
6. It really made me cry because the song wasn't about "we love you guys" "thank you for the support". They were apologizing for making us go through hardships but they thanked us for enduring the bad times. And that they'll do better in the future so we should forget about the bad times when they count 1, 2, 3. They thanked us for being the flowers in their most beautiful moment in life but boys, you guys are the flowers in our lives ㅠㅠ +38 -0
7. I agree. I think the hate comments would have wounded them a lot. But I think they're really cool for expressing this through their music. +28 -0
8. I'm from another fandom but I cried while listening to 2, 3!. The opening lyrics of Rap Mon really made me tear up. Even my idol gets attacked every day for unbelievable things but it's really nothing compared to the hate BTS gets. I was upset too when I saw ARMYs having a tough time dealing with them. It was sad to see BTS expressing this in their lyrics and I couldn't stop crying when I thought about my own idol too +26 -0
9. The boys are really updated so they even know what ARMYs talk about... +25 -0
10. They should just suck it up because they're celebrities? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's fu**ing bullsh*t. Celebrities are humans just like us so every hateful comment will hurt them. Do you think you have the right to ignore their emotions because they're celebrities? Do you think they should just laugh it off? I'm not just talking about BTS but please don't think it's okay for celebrities to receive hate +21 -1