Tuesday, 11 October 2016

[PANN] 161010 I think BTS f***ing steamed up this time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Haters harassed them by calling them untalented which was just ridiculous

I think they just ticked off and decided to include solo tracks for every member to prove their talent and fight back the haters ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

What are the haters going to do now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure they won't have anything to say anymore ㅎ 

Original post here
Response +470 -37


1. Seokjin oppa's lyrics really tore my heart... it sounded sadder because Seokjin oppa sang the song ㅠㅠ +74 -1

2. I didn't know if Jin was a good singer until now but he even composed his own song... +72 -0

3. That's right. The boys proudly proved with their talents!! +51 -0

4. I really hope they succeed more with confidence and with pride!! So the haters can just shut up. BTS, now you guys need to just continue your great job! Fighting +23 -0

5. I'm from another fandom but this situation feels so refreshing and enjoyable. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +18 -0

6. Even I thought V wasn't a great singer but his high note was just f***ing beautiful. He sounded so good and I heard he's practicing his composing and lyric writing skills~ +6 -0

7. Seriously, haters please think of some creative ways to harass the boys ㅋ you guys always bullsh*t about the same thing ㅋㅋㅋ +5 -0