Tuesday, 11 October 2016

[PANN] 161010 Jin looks amazing in BTS's new music video ㅠㅠ

The song is f***ing great and his acting is no joke



I knew he had great body but you see, I didn't know he was pretty until now.
He's just beautiful (shivers


and the statue:: I never expected anyone to kiss a statue...

Original post here
Response +171 -20
1. I'm not a fan of Jin and neither a BTS fan. I'm not really interested in idols but while I was on Facebook I saw this photo by chance and for 1 minute I spaced out. I've never seen such a beautiful person in my life. I quickly saved the photo. He surpasses "beautiful". I think he looks luxurious and elegant. No, he's just gorgeous +51 -1

2. He's handsome ㅠㅠ +47 -0

3. He's just f***ing beautiful  +39 -0

4. There's no ugly member in the group. I'm serious +12 -0

5. F***ing handsome +7 -0

6. Wow seriously this is amazing. This is crazy. This is daebak +5 -0

7. I think he could go on movies... +3 -0
(Demain - Releasing this October)