Tuesday, 11 October 2016

[PANN] 161010 People say BTS lacks popularity but



I disagree ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think they're sh** famous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ especially Cypher. I'm not a fan so I don't know but does BTS come on PANN? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they dissed about the hate posts on PANN and I especially died at Suga's part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so relieving

Original post here
Response +487 -80

1. The boys are also famously known as Search Boy Scouts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think they read everything and it tears my heart ㅠ +86 -3

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously listen to cypher pt 1, 2, 3 because they're so f***ing good. They're really good at aiming at haters +82 -2

3. I agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f***ing relieving +64 -2

4. If you look at the gender ratio and age groups for their comments, you can tell that they are popular +26 -2

"Unconquerable Ballad Fortress has been conquered", BTS sweeps the music chart

5. Who said that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys haven't seen foreigners on Youtube uploading reaction videos and screaming in joy because they love the songs when they don't even speak our language? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm from another fandom but I can tell that BTS's new album is really a legendary one. +22 -0

6. I used to see negative posts of BTS on PANN everyday so one day I was like "why are they hated so much?" and decided to search their video. I listened to their song and I joined the fandom... long story short, BTS antis made me an Eppi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +21 -0

7. (sighs) ARMYs went through hard time so imagine how bad it could have been to BTS... the boys endured it well ㅠㅠ you guys wrote amazing lyrics! ㅜㅜ +15 -1

8. I still don't understand why some people refuse to believe how popular BTS is and say things like "I don't know BTS" or "BTS is a nugu group" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They say sh*t like that and then join the negative posts to harass them (smh) +4 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment