Wednesday, 12 October 2016

[PANN] 161010 Sh** what is the identity of BTS? ㅋㅋ



Sh*t ㅋㅋ I went on Melon and seriously freaked out 

Original post here
Response +946 -242

1. Their new album is crazy ㅡㅜㅠㅠ (sobs +181 -21

2. I'm ARMY too and sometimes I'm so happy to be a part of this fandom... they speak sweetly too.. pretty Eppis.. ♡ +151 -25

3. We were surprised too. Thanks +146 -12

4. But BTS has really grown  a lot.. it's not easy to line up 15 songs in the chart.. I think the fans' make great effort ㅋㅋ amazing.. I'm jealous of their power +57 -4

5. And it met the hot air balloon +55 -2

6. This is true. Just like the other comment, I thought they'd go down in 1~2 hours but they remained in the chart for 6 hours ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they even brought "FIRE" to their line +51 -4

7. Please look at them with kind eyes because they really make the songs with their blood, sweat and tears!!❤️ Every song in the album is nice and their solo tracks captured each member's talent so please do check it out +41 -1

8. Bighit is love +31 -1

9. This is iTunes chart!! Every song in the album is daebak so thank you for all your interest❤️ +26 -3

10. I ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought my Melon app was lagging when I saw this for the first time ㅋㅋㅋ I thought they'll remain for 1~2 hours but ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fire joined the line and BTS took over 1~16 spots ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think BTS and their fans really prepared for this comeback ㅋㅋ +25 -2