Monday, 10 October 2016

[PANN] 161010 Suga's line from Cypher is just so cooling



He says why are you trying to blame me for your miserable life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*** this makes me feel so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +460 -15

1. When you listen from the start it's like the boys are aiming at the idol haters on pann... f***ing refreshing as f***.. +144 -0

2. Min Yoongi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love you so much omg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I couldn't listen to the songs properly yet because I was busy crying. I should listen to it again when I calm down ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah this makes me so happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is insane +144 -3


3. He's a f***ing genius ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think they really prepared well for this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +139 -0 

4. Cypher 4 is an attack with facts. 1. Rap Mon - I don't know you but you know my name 2. J Hope - That's not fame and wealth, i the end you'll chu on the sole of my feet 3. Why are you blaming me when your life is going nowhere? +55 -0

5. I liked "I don't know you" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is f***ing fact ㅋㅋㅋ it's short but the impact is strong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ no matter how hard you morons try to bring our boys down, they don't know you ㅠㅠ +52 -0

6. Seriously Suga is a hidden gem... +52 -0

7. Cypher is just so refreshing +32 -0

8. Ah sh** ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*** ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think this applies to haters who slander other idols too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f***ing cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +27 -0