Tuesday, 11 October 2016

[PANN] 161010 Who is this person from BTS?



Their teaser photo was up on Facebook and he's really my ideal type ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Who is this BTS member?

Thanks for telling me!!♥ I think I'm going to join the fandom... can you please give me his photos? ㅠㅠㅠ

+edited
I didn't expect this post to be selected as Top Talk ㅠㅠ why is BTS so lovely ♡♡♡

Original post here
Response +137 -9

1. It's our maknae ㅜㅜ he's cute, isn't he +14 -0

2. The member behind this gif is Jungkook~.. I was going to post more photos but I should go watch the music video +12 -0

3. GoldenMaknaeKook +11 -0

4. OP, I suggest you to join our fandom very soon +10 -0

5. Here~~ +9 -0

6. Please save the gif ♡ +5 -0

7. I'll share some photos of our maknae. It's easy if you join us. +4 -0

8. Jeon Jungkokk +3 -0

9. ♡ +3 -0

10. I'll leave many gifs of our maknae +3 -0