Wednesday, 12 October 2016

[PANN] 161011 You can tell how agitated BTS is by the lyrics they write for songs like Cypher 4



Because they're not receiving public recognition. They write songs like Cypher to comfort themselves. Have you ever seen groups recognized by the public making any diss about the public?

Original post here
Response +31 -264


1. when did they ever attack the public? they're attacking you. it's you. +134 -1

2. They're not attacking the public. They're attacking people like you, you dyslexic. +97 -1

Please change your slandering pattern bae
It's starting to bore me boring bae
I don't hate you anymore
I don't hate you anymore sorry bae
I'll be a drum for you so just hit me
Fine, let's try a samulnori performance
I'm a monster and my tail's too long bae
You're going to shoot me anyways bae
If that's the case being at a zoo is much easier bae
You want to gossip, don't you bae
Although you hate me YOU KNOW ME
Although you hate me YOU KNOW ME

3. they're dissing sh*ts like you but how could the you, who is the star of this song not realize this ㅠㅠㅜㅜ please don't prove that you have  dyslexia and just let the lyrics sink into you;; +27 -1

4. I feel bad for OP. They don't even know what they're talking about ... ㅜ +9 -0

5. ok. (please don't feed the morons) +9 -1

6. seriously I don't even want to say anything because you're so pitiful. (please don't feed the morons) +7 -0

7. (please don't feed the morons) OP didn't even listen to Cypher! doesn't worth our time +6 -0

Attention seeker FAIL

8. Look at the OP refusing to believe the reality ㅋㅋ so sad.. they're not attacking the public. you're the one they're attacking...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +5 -0

9. (sighs) seriously speaking to the damn fly crawling on things would be better than speaking to you moron... +4 -0

10. Loser OP doesn't even know they're attacking people like them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +2 -0

11. Bangtan never considered beings like you as the public~ +2 -0