Wednesday, 12 October 2016

[PANN] 161011 You guys are really harsh to BTS ㅋㅋㅋ


I'm a fan from another fandom who just likes BTS
But aren't the Top Talk posts going too far?

Some of you posted that you don't like reading too many BTS posts on PANN when many people posted compliments the other day but today PANN is flooding with hateful posts and I don't see a single post that says "I'm tired of reading BTS posts"

During BTS's sajegi and that time when V didn't leave the ending stage quietly like others at a Ladies Code memorial, people called him a psycho and the entire No.1 to No.10 Top Talk posts were filled with negative posts about BTS so why didn't anyone complain back then?

Selected Talk posts were flooded with BTS posts during their plagiarism and misogyny controversies. Why didn't you complain that time?

It's really funny, isn't it? To say "stop posting about BTS" only because there were many posts that praised BTS ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Various entertainment stories?
You want various entertainment stories on PANN?
This is a place where you just slander idols
What various entertainment stories?
Did anything like that ever exist here before?
Ever since I started using PANN, I've never seen such posts so what do you expect from here?

Just look at the current situation. There is a post that explains and clarifies the Youtube tag issue but yet this place is filled with posts asking "why are they trying to increase their views by using Big Bang's name?" just to slander BTS so why aren't you guys complaining about seeing too many BTS posts today?

During their last comeback you ran over ARMYs with misogyny and plagiarism and now you're killing them with "stop posting about them" and the Youtube tag?

I'm sure you won't be able to recover your mentals if others did that to your own idol

Seriously cut it out
Why are you guys like this?
Even when you look at the present situation, every single new post posted here tries to slander BTS

I thought yesterday was refreshing and interesting because PANN was filled with posts complimenting BTS. Seriously when did you start using PANN to say "I'm sick of reading only BTS posts"

It was our daily routine to see negative posts about BTS among top posts
Am I wrong?

+ And now you guys are starting the sajegi story again
Someone please explain to us why you guys have to accuse them of sajegi whenever BTS sells more number of albums

Original post here
Response +176 -12

1. We couldn't even celebrate good news and we promised each other to refrain ourselves from posting. Whenever we saw compliment posts we would comment "I'm sorry but can you please join us in Fan Talk board?" but I think I should upvote this one.. ㅠㅠ +22 -0

2. I agree about the part where they don't complain when negative posts dominate the top post section and then complain when people started posting compliments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +20 -0

3. Thank you very much. This is my first time seeing a post telling haters to stop attacking us because we're going through enough already ㅠㅠ +18 -0

4. That's what I want to say too~ +7 -0

5. Can I make a prediction? If this post becomes a Selected Talk I'm 100% sure that comments like "yeah~ next ARMY please" or "stop pretending to be from another fandom. I'm sick of this" would be left here. (sighs)... anyway thank you ㅠㅠ this post comforted me ㅠㅠ I can't upvote your post tho ㅠ because I'm scared they're going to say "I'm sick of this" when this post becomes a Selected Talk... ㅠㅠ +4 -0

6. I agree. Seriously they're good at exploding everything. Are you guys galaxy no*e 7? +3 -0

7. This post is so relieving +3 -0

8. Seriously they can't leave them aloneㅜ +3 -0

9. I'm from another fandom too and seriously what I can't really understand is that just like the OP and me there are people who like BTS and fans from other fandoms who like them can post compliments too. They just say keep saying "fan recruiting post" for everything +2 -0

10. wow seriously I agree with you... yesterday I was so happy to see so many complimenting posts and today they're being tortured to death.. +2 -0