Thursday, 13 October 2016

[PANN] 161012 A non Kpop fan purchased her first idol album



ha... I don't even know how I ended up like this... ㅠ
I was going to buy only one copy because I was interested in them but they said this was a set so I bought all. After checking the inside pages I told myself that I made the right decision to buy the set ㅋㅋㅋ This is my first photo card experience and checking the photo card was really exciting too ㅋㅋㅋ
I started fangirling secretly few days ago. I ordered mara hot from BBQ few times and now they're texting me telling me that they're giving out free BTS bromides...
I couldn't go buy the albums offline so I ordered them on internet. "BTS" was written on my 4 parcels so the delivery guy even glanced at me... (I'm quite old)
I left my ipad home to stream so I can't upload a proof photo but for the first time I became a VIP on Melon. I've never listened to idol music but I started streaming since BTS's comeback ㅋㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +93 -1

1. It's okay~ I'm an aunty fan too ㅎㅎ I'm streaming nonstop using the old phone I no longer use. I even wake up from my sleep to check the Melon chart and then check if my streaming is working fine. I want to attend offline events too... but I have a kindergartner sleeping next to me ㅠ BTS energizes me when I'm exhausted from raising my child ❤️ +9 -0

2. I can feel cuteness from this post ㅋㅋ but it's okay. I know quite many BTS fans who are not very young  but people don't really care. We just have fun together ㅋㅋ  It's fun when we run together! Welcome ㅎㅎ +7 -0

3. I could never talk about myself because over here you're not supposed to give personal information but there are many middle aged fans who like BTS's music~ Of course, you are forced to rejuvenate when you're here because of attention seekers.. I hope you don't feel embarrassed and stay confident~ +7 -0

4.  ㅋㅋ You are like me. I can't help laughing when antis say BTS's fandom is an elementary student fandom. It's just that middle aged fans don't really come forward. In reality there's a group of us swarming at the back ❤️ +6 -0

5. you = me. I stream at work too... I have to stream again with the earphones plugged in after making calls but sometimes I stream forgetting to plug in the earphones. which just made everyone notice me being a fangirl.. so today  I comfortably opened the boys' album at office. My workmates would create sound effects when I took out the photo cards ^^ Every member I got in my photo cards were pretty but I didn't get my bias ㅜㅜ +5 -0