Friday, 14 October 2016

[PANN] 161013 I'm Starlight and I f***ing love ARMY



My heart dropped when I saw the Top Talk post about VIXX copying designer brand's clothes and I was so touched after reading the rebutting top comments... And those comments were written by fans of other idols and the top comments belonged to ARMYs...

Honestly whenever BTS was dragged into plagiarism accusations I felt bad for ARMYs because people attacked them for no reason. Yet I couldn't step forward and support you guys...
But I was so touched to see ARMYs supporting and defending us right away.
Frankly speaking, if I was them I could have easily ignored it ㅠㅠㅜ

ARMYs are sweet ㅠㅠㅠ I really love BTS's new song 
This incident made me love BTS and ARMYs!! I wish ARMYs and BTS succeed more!! 

Original post here
Response +220 -11

1. Thanks. After the May plagiarism incident we know how hard this accusations can be so I couldn't help but step forward to support you. Who are they to say "this person copied that person"? They know nothing about fashion too. They don't even realize that stylists have been forever dressing their idols after making changes to runway clothes. Those people easily spit the word out "plagiarism" without even knowing what they're talking about. One day they will pay for their mistakes. Anyway, Starlight don't be too worried. The kids who accuse plagiarism for matters like this are kids without brains +59 -4

2. I think they'll only know how frustrating it is when they experience it +58 -3

3. Seriously they looked just like their names ㅜ ARMYㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋ thank you! +44 -2

4. I'm Starlight too. When I saw the accusation post title I was like ?????? (starlightfused) and after clicking and reading the post I was like ???????...........?????????... (confused defenseless) that's just how I felt like but then I really felt like ARMYs were telling us "Step aside Starlights!! Stay behind us. Unnies are here to solve this issue. You stay behind quietly and don't get involved in this!" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was protected ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I felt protected by ARMYs when I can't even get protected by men ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ thank you +17 -0

5.  Seriously ARMYs are commenting and supporting us as if this is their own problem ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +12 -0