Saturday, 15 October 2016

[PANN] 161014 Birthday gift given to Jimin by V (Gucci).jpg



It's a  1,240,000 won Gucci item (shivers)



Good looking guys and their strong friendship

Original post here
Response +517 -34

1. Jimin was really flustered when he got this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Jimin: h...e...y... you.... (flustered)
Taehyung: ㅎ....hyung spent some money on this ㅋㅋ 
Jimin: You want something from me, don't you? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Seriously their conversation is like any other best friends in real life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he wore that shirt on the day he received it ...♡ +193 -1

2. Wow they live in a different world from us... 1,240,000 won ... but it would still be expensive for them too. looks like they're really close +148 -0

3. heol.. the first photo Jimin's shoulders... I never noticed he had broad shoulders ㅎㅎ +117 -1
(difficulty in breathing) heuk, heuk
"My heart...."

4. He looks really cute. I wish I could pinch his cheeks +56 -0

5. "I can't allow even a speck dust to get on the shirt I bought for Jimini!!!!" +54 -0

6.Our pretties ㅜㅜ +50 -0

7. He wore it during their radio schedule and I thought it really looked good on manggae and it was V's present ㅋㅋ look at our Taetae's good taste +45 -0


8. You can tell they're best friends ㅋㅋㅋ So comfortable like my bed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +42 -0

9. I'm from another fandom and those two are so cute. I watched their V live and their "what are we doing 95z" is so freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if they'll do a new episode +39 -0

10.  It's cute how they both pretend to be hyungs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +36 -0