Sunday, 16 October 2016

[PANN] 161015 BTS is seriously insane (shivers);; look at this



They entered UK chart and ranked 62nd
FYI UK Chart is quite against Asian music so it's very difficult for Asian artists to chart-in (enter) the chart
They are the largest chart after Billboard. Psy was the first Korean artist to rank #1 on Single Chart and BTS is the first Korean artist to enter the Album Chart.
I agree that they'r amazing


+ I'm OP and I got surprised when I found my post in the Selected Talk chart
I'm a multifan who recently started following BTS since their comeback and I decided to post here because I was so proud of them when I heard about this last night
I see antis always accusing them with the same ridiculous stories on PANN but I know that they aren't true so BTS fans please cheer up and stay confident.
Then bye :)

Original post here
Response +1213 -160

1. I heard that UK chart is harder to enter than Billboard. BTS is great +327 -5

2. FYI They're 17th on ITunes album main chart. They did fall down from #1 but some people kept saying "USA doesn't know BTS.", "They are nugus so ARMYs are probably lying" but BTS is showing great results in single, album and music video charts.These are facts for Attention Seekers who called it "their own league" +305 -4

3. Sh*t so this photo was the UK Chart thing. It's from BTS producer Pdogg-nim +285 -3


4. They're also the first Korean artist to rank #1 with their full album on itunes Top Album chart ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The boys have really grown up +122 -0

5. This one too! WINGS won #1 in 59 countries and conquered itunes charts in 97 countries. They set the most number of records. And they even lined up their songs from 1~15 spots in Chinese music chart but Bighit isn't even doing a media manipulation . +104 -0

BTS "Blood Sweat & Tears" domination

6. Honestly ㅋㅋㅋ they're just underestimated over here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they don't deserve to be ignored and hated ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +101 -0

7. I'm from another fandom and I freaking love their song. Now "my blood, sweeaaat tears" is stuck in my lips +101 -0

8. Seriously I find it hard to believe that BTS isn't even doing any media manipulation about their achievement ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +100 -1

9. Honestly PANN underestimates BTS too much ㅋㅋ +88 -1

10. They're the first Korean artist? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow this is really stunning... Haven't they been around for like 3 or 4 years now? (if not please tell me...!!) I got to know them by chance because people just hate them all the time but I didn't know they were this big ㅋㅋㅋ I mean why in the world do you slander amazing people like them... (sighs) ARMYs please be proud and boast about your artist. If they were my singers I would be f***ing happy +75 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment