Monday, 17 October 2016

[PANN] 161015 Is BTS V close with Shinee Minho?




I was like why is Minho fidgeting so much when they're giving the winning speach ㅋㅋㅋ



it was to pat V who was behind themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



over here you see him holding his chin and go awwwwwwwwwwww ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


it's an unexpected friendship...



+) ohㅋ I'll add the photos I received in the comments. Just awhile ago on Inkigayo too ㅋㅋ


Original post here
Response +616 -25



1. V is really ㅋㅋㅋ he creates new friends everyday so it looks like he has great personality ㅋㅋ I can't count how many celebrity friends he has mentioned until now +283 -28


2. In the first gif, I would have just died there if I was the person getting his touch ... it makes my heart flutter ㅠㅠㅠ date (clap) date!
----------------------
I didn't expect my comment to come top. Please support Minho and V's drama <Hwarang: The Beginning> that's coming out in December~ +237 -3



3. ㅋㅋㅋ Minho ㅋㅋ it's like boyfriend_who_wants_to_get_congratulated_by_his_gf_for_winningno1.gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +228 -3


4. They both appear in <Hwarang> that's airing in December! +98 -1


5. I think other groups consider BTS members cute when they're together ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ yesterday Jimin was smiling when Taemin turned around and their eyesmiles ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +72 -2



6. My heart's fluttering too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ two of them are so cute ㅜㅜㅜ +68 -1



7.  Taemin and Jimin too +61 -2


8. I think they got close after filming Hwarang! Jimin and Taemin seemed close. it was unexpected but that made me happier... I hope they do a dance performance together in the end of the year award ceremony! +55 -1

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment