Sunday, 16 October 2016

[PANN] 161015 Jimin in BTS's new music video...



I'm not a muggle. I'm a girl who has been following from Big Bang, Winner to iKon ㅋㅋㅋ since their comeback has been postponed!!! when I heard BTS made their comeback I watched their music video from curiosity. I thought Jimin was just cute but he's f***ing sexy when he dances... ㅎ that gif of rice cake eating rice cake? ㅋㅋ when I saw that I was like heolll this is cute but his dance moves are really sexy.. I didn't know...

but that doesn't mean he's not cute...ㅋㅋㅋ

my friend sent me this million years ago ㅋㅋㅋ his hand is so cute ㅠㅠ small...



as expected I liked their new song, I hope they succeed ㅎ

Original post here
Response +352 -26

1. Is this the one? tteuknnial (cannibal + tteuk (ricecake)) +104 -1

2. you call the combination of that as mochi sexy... +83 -0

3. I really like how you said you liked their songㅠㅠ "as expected" thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ (yg (shakes) I still listen to Winners 1st album because it's one of the best albums so please...please...take good care of members...) +82 -1

4. our manggae expresses the angel and demon ㅠㅜ +50 -0

5. I got a heart attack when I saw the first cut of their music video... anyway Jimin looks cool in their music video ㅋㅋ +25 -0

6. he is the cutest ㅠㅠ +21 -0

7. Jimin +18 -0

8. Cute + Sexy +17 -0

9. our manggae ㅜㅜ thanks for mentioning him ㅜ +17 -0

10. This new concept is my favorite Jimin concept ㅜㅜ +17 -0