Saturday, 15 October 2016

[PANN] 161015 Jin looking legendary in the endings



BTS Jin is really pretty. I think I know why he's the visual center 



His visual is now much more unapproachable 




These days his visual is just crazy







Original post here
Response +45 -7

1. Kim Seokjinㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you cuties ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +15 -0

2. I think he's a fairy and not a human +9 -0

3. He's simply pretty +5 -0

4. Prince ㅜㅜ +2 -0

5. Seriously Kim Seokjin is really pretty... +2 -0

6. I'm from another fandom and I wasn't really going to watch "Idol Chef King" but I decided to watch it after reading that my boys were really funny and that they had long screen times and when BTS Jin said "Let's begin with a flying kiss"? I was like "ㅇㅅㅇ... what is this guy... he's...cute...?" and now I'm interested in him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I support you and someone please give me that gif if you have it because it was cute ㅠ +1 -0