Tuesday, 18 October 2016

[PANN] 161016 But honestly don't you really feel f***ing bad for BTS



I'm not a BTS fan but I saw this post on Facebook about Jungkook bleeding while performing on stage and ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Male users were being so hateful... girls weren't leaving any negative comments but the guys started bringing back the sajaegi story and they were just slandering the group like sh*t. I'm just trying to say that I feel bad for BTS~
I'm Shawol. I'm not ARMY~ I just think they're being attacked too much lately

Original post here
Response +546 -72

1. The men are just ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I started pitying them because they're refusing to believe that they (BTS) are popular in real life +156 -6 

2. Field of ggochu bastards ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess they're just ugly angry losers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +152 -8
ㄴ this is so true. great people don't really care about them ㅋㅅㅋ +9 -1
ㄴhuh? how can this be a fact? indeed pann users are just weird ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ how do you know if the guys who leave negative comments are handsome or ugly? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ morons +0-2
ㄴI think the above commentor got scared that we were talking about him ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Do you haters know anything about BTS to slander them??? but BTS doesn't even know you guys~~~

(t/n: gochu (we emphasize "g" sometimes) - chili pepper but also a slang like d*ck)

3. The more they slander them, the more they succeed +127 -3

4. I went to see the comments and all of them are guys ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're so angry ㅠ they leave irrelevant comments too; pitiful +41 -2

5. These days the hate for BTS on facebook is extreme ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously they just hate them without reasons so fangirls try to protect them but then they go fangirls are shielding their oppas. I f***ing feel like I'm talking to wall +36 -0

6. son of b*tches call us fangirls and sh*t but when you go see their profile it's flooded with Jung Chaeyeon, Kim Sohye or Sana posts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +33 -0

7. I didn't realize this until recently after their comeback. Our teachers play BTS music video after class then my classmate boys start gossiping things like "he looks like poncy" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ then they say things like they got plastic surgeries and that even they can debut if they go under the knife too.. I was really stunned. they used to only talk about games before but now they slander idols. their jealousy towards boy idols have surpassed and it's more like hatred now +32 -1

8. honestly on facebook the guys slander boy idols including EXO and BTS and throw a tantrum about how music industry is failing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but their love for girl groups is insane +26 -1