Friday, 28 October 2016

[PANN] 161017 Do we have any boy idol members who are the princess (?) in their group?



I'm ARMY and BTS has their pink princess Kim Seokjin!


"Leader hyung, Princess hyung, Sugar hyung, Hope hyung, V hyung, Abs hyung, I love you all"


This is Thanks to from N.O album and I think it was Jungkook who wrote "Rap Min, Jin, Suga" in their age order

that "Princess hyung" is the scene stealer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ not even "eldest hyung" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Jin's face is pretty and he likes pink so I think that is why he has such nickname ㅋㅋㅋ

well... that's all I had to say... do you guys have Princess member in your favorite idol groups too?

Original post here
Response +332 -37

1. This is the legend +385 -3
Nam Woohyun: Hyung, I just met Sunggyu hyung
Manager: Just treat him nicely and make him feel good

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


2. Our Princess won't touch such unimportant piece of blanket with his own hands ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +301 -5

3. Perfect birthday cake for our Princess ㅋㅋ +102 -1

4. I'm from another fandom but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I immediately thought of Seokjin and Infinite Sunggyu when I saw the title ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +19 -0

5. I came here to talk about my singer but I can't because of Sunggyu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +45 -0