Tuesday, 18 October 2016

[PANN] 161017 +Link) Looks like our boys play Overwatch game with other idol groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hongbin's Overwatch buddies - BTS Jungkook, Suga and V

He said Jungkook plays McCree well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I play the game too and I feel pretty proud ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The link is here
https://youtu.be/8Nh9wJBFTzw

You should watch around 2:50


Original post here
Response +84 -0

1. If they do a game broadcast I'm sure-
Jungkook: Oh, blood! Blood! I don't have blood...uhh I killed it hehehe ohhh V hyung take the base camp!! Move the cargo!! ah....
Taehyung: Oh...oh....ah waitttt!! ah what is this thing doing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm dead.... but you should just enjoy the game when you're playing~
Yoongi: (he plays silently with expression that shows extreme concentration) *and when he sees Taehyung not taking over the base he says* hey ahk!!!!!!@@@@@@ move into the base!! @########@ ~~~~~
I think it would be like this  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wish they do a game broadcast ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +41 -1

2. I wish they get together and play Overwatch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's going to be fun +30 -0

3. Wow McCree is hard to play +25 -0

4. Taetae said he stopped playing 2 months ago ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +8 -0

5. wow~!! (I don't know the game but I want to join you guys so I'm reacting) +8 -1

6. I think Yoongi would look f***ing sexy when he plays game +8 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment