Wednesday, 19 October 2016

[PANN] 161017 Suggestive words by Taehyung




- Taehyung anecdote

Fansite master: Taehyung!!!!
Taehyung: Ah, don't call me! You will pretend to take photos after calling me! I'm not going to look!
Taehyung: (but he still turns to look at her)

Original post here
Response +43 -2

1. Honestly, they should limit the number of cameras at fansign events... please reply to the boys... there's a truck full of people who are sad because they can't go +18 -1

2. This is why I prefer music show schedules.. We just go with our ARMY Bombs and wave at them passionately ㅜㅜ +16 -1

3. This isn't the first few times ㅜㅜ seriously if I could attend the fansign event, I'd answer to every ment the boys say +6 -1

4. ah... I think I wouldn't be able to speak a word from nervousness if I get into the fansign event... I can't help but sigh... ㅠㅠ +5 -0

5. sobs ㅠㅠ I'm really ready to nod my head to all the things our boys tell us if I could go to the fansign event ㅠㅠㅠ I sit at home and look at their photo all day ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ why are they going to take photos ㅠㅠ +1 -0