Tuesday, 18 October 2016

[PANN] 161017 Why would you go to a fansign event if you're going to behave like this? This is really rude



I just saw it on Twitter and (another Eppi posted before but I got so mad that I had to explain the story further)

During the fansign, this fan is in front of Taehyung but she kept talking to Jimin

(I think he would feel offended if he was an ordinary person and not a celebrity. Please don't treat the boy with such attitude. You embarrassed him by replying in such way. Please don't mistreat our prince. Some of us don't even have the chance to go or reply to him even when we want to...
Am I being sensitive?)

So he takes the microphone back and plays with it instead


and he passed it to the fan


Seriously you can't really see here because it's not a video but in the video, she grabs his hand and pushes it away


He was smiley but when the fan pushed his hand away his expression turned cold and he put the microphone down to continue signing. Seriously this isn't something you should do to a person as a person, right? I got so mad while watching this. I mean look at Taehyung's face... seriously...ah...


+)Taehyung continues signing with a stern expression ㅎ.. ah this is pissing me off ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


++)And here you can see her talking and smiling to Jimin even when Taehyung's signing hers and Taehyung's just looking at her. This is really making me mad 

Original post here
Response +127 -1

1. The recent fansign events are ridiculous ㅋㅋ try to imagine why Jin and Namjoon called it a press conference and not a fansign event +52 -0

2. ah..ah... I feel dizzy... how dare she do that to Taehyung... this is why we tell people to walk out if they don't support all members. If she was a person with right mind she wouldn't do that to Taehyung even if she really hated him.. ah really it would have made Taehyung upset and made Jimin uncomfortableㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +48 -0

3. so true why would you go to a fansign event if you are going to discriminate members? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ARMYs who stream and vote should go instead of her. This is so absurd  really +42 -0

4. Taehyung's expression hurts my heart.. that's just plain rude... she nearly threw the microphone when Taehyung gave it to her +17 -0

5. She's so brave not caring the eyes of other fans +14 -1

6. f***ing individual fans... seriously can people who don't support all members leave the fandom please^!^ and even if you support only one member, behaving like that is just arrogant +13 -0

7. f*** seriously I had no rights to complain about the headbands but this really makes me furious +13 -0

8. What is she doing to our precious prince... I saw the video and his face completely changed. I wish I could hit her forehead with the microphone +11 -0

9. f*** ㅠㅠ you have no idea how much I cried when I didn't get chosen for this fansign event. B*tches like her get the chance to oh god +9 -0

10. If you're going to act like that please don't go to fansigns. there's a line of people waiting to be there +9 -0