Thursday, 20 October 2016

[PANN] 161018 Although I see BTS attacked by haters



I don't know how to explain it but I don't feel "I feel sorry for them" or "Poor BTS"? because even when their Antis are screeching the group takes care of their fans really well and they're f***ing popular. It feels like they just punched their haters silently? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
what am I talking about...ㅋㅋㅋ
anyway, I feel like even if haters curse in front of them they would just walk away with a lollipop in their mouth with a reply like "k" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ah no I think Suga would curse back and say your lives are just nowhere 

I'm from other fandom and I'm saying this because I know few morons will go "don't post fan recruiting posts". I can prove it too.

Original post here
Response +73 -1

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋahㅋㅋㅋ the boys really care about the people who love them getting  hurt because of them... he said he couldn't sleep well when they received photos of torn albums on Twitter from Japanese fans after cancelling the concert because they weren't feeling well and he said he would wake up covered in cold sweat even when he fell asleep.. and Yoongi went to that concert hall in Japan when they were given vacation.. he said he wanted to feel the despair, anger and other emotions we would have felt when they announced the concert being cancelled so he could talk about it. He went to the concert hall around the concert time to feel our excitement, happiness too. .. when I heard this, omg... I thought he was a better person than I imagined him to be. And when Namjoon was going through bad times he said he couldn't sleep and that he cried a lot because he realized that many people had been hurt by his actions.. the boys aren't comforting their fans because they're okay ㅠㅠ they're looking after us first even though they are hurt too ㅠㅠ I really wish the boys don't read any of  these strange malicious rumors  ㅠㅠ +14 -0

2. I agree. I don't even know why they're so hated +13 -0

3. yeahhhh it's f***ing hilarious because people accused them of wearing fake Gu1cci clothes so this time their stylist made them wear Gu1cci clothes and you can clearly see the logo in their jacket photo. And when people started picking on their talent they silenced them by including solo tracks composed and written by each member in their album ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwhat's better is that there are songs that actually diss their antis. seriously they leave them speechless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even the sajaegi wasn't true and they got sued for spreading false rumors ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ BTS's hobby is to prove the haters that they're wrong (bye) +12 -0

4. (sigh)... I'm so jealous because they interact with their fans a lot. I don't even know if my singer is eating well or if my singer is thinking about us ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +10 -0

5. The reason why they're hated is because some can't stand to see the success of others... +1 -0

6. I think they'd just walk pass them like this... fans can depend on their singer +1 -0