Thursday, 20 October 2016

[PANN] 161018 Are there any funny stories of idols?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



I read this anecdote about Sunggyu 
it's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
he's such a tsundere sh*t ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I can feel his charms more... (sighs)... ^_ㅜ☆

Please tell me some funny stories of idols so I can laugh while reading them

Some time ago Infinite came over to our area and I don't know if it was a car park because the place was too open to be called a car park
Anyway I saw Infinite over there and that day I went to see B.A.P and I wasn't interested in Infinite but I started liking them with Sunggyu's reply ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Sunggyu was right in front of me so I said "Oppa, you're the handsomest person among the singers who came here today"
other people would have replied "no~" "or "thank you" but he had this expression that read "what is this bullsh*t" and he replied "please don't lie" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought he was a charming young man 


Sunggyu fansign pattern

Fans confess: Pushes them away
Fans boast: so what?
Fans joke: this person is no fun
Fan doesn't talk: he doesn't talk too
Fans bully: he gets bullied
Fans try super lame joke: "don't"


Shinchon fansign accountㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
me: oppa, I came with my boyfriend today!!
Sunggyu: where???
me: (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ shows him the mirrorㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
sunggyu: ah... are you okay? (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
me: (starts laughing togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)


Sunggyu oppa can you please change your Twitter profile photo?
"Why?"
Well...
"I'm lazy"
Sorry...

Original post here
Response +389 -8

1. Family members are on their side ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +319 -72

~Aladain fansign~
Namjoon: My sister watched our choreography video and said "Oppa really improved  a lot but Jin oppa is still quite... I think he needs to practice moreㅋㅋ"
Seokjin: hey! (angry) My hyung watched the video and said "Jin, you've improved a lot but Namjoon needs to practice more"
Yoongi: My hyung said both of you can't dance~

2. Is this how other idols react too...? +261 -71

2014. 09 episode at a BTS fansign

BTS: (appears at the fansign event location)
Fanboy: (sits still)
BTS: (finds the fanboy) WOW MAN!!! WOW!!! WOWWW!!! WOW!!!! MAN!!! IT'S A MAN!!!
Fanboy: 

3. This is Sungyeol's +234 -12

Today's fansign fanaccount

While talking to Sungyeol

me: ah oppa, most of real date cards are yours but I don't think I will win.

yeol: throw them away~

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Sunggyeol is so cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthat story ㅋㅋ the day when Kim Namjoon fought with his sister ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it was raining and he took all the umbrellas with him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's like the actual oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +212 -16

5. When you call Jungkook "oppa" at fansigns and if he think you're a noona he looks at the fans with those eyes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +187 -12

6. When Suga lost his usb 

Jin: All of you don't have it in your pockets?
Others: We don't
Jin: (while looking at V's pocket that's sticking out) what is that thing inside your pocket?
V: Steamed bun.
Jin: ....? take it out.

And it was a real steamed bun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +135 -8

7. I brought a funny gif ㅋㅋㅋ I think it was a toy puppy that bites? anyway he gets scared because of it but he pretends to be calm ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and the fan nodding her head is cute too  +98 -1

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ egg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhad furs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +95 -12

Jungkook: I woke up to the sound of Seokjin hyung's scream. He said eggs had furs.. 
This is why I told Taehyung hyung to not leave kiwis in the egg shelf..