Wednesday, 19 October 2016

[PANN] 161018 Comments in BTS articles ㅋㅋㅋ



It's definitely this scenario

Kids who don't make any effort with awful grades
commenting when the a student who gets good grades achieves great results at some international competition

"that's nothing, why all the fuss..."
"but why isn't he the top student of the whole school??!!!"
"he can't even be the top student of our school"

this is the f***ing situation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
when the star student is busy studying hard and getting attention from everywhere
the losers are busy slandering and talking behind his back...

They can't even say they cheated because it's Billboard, UK and Tower Records Charts. 
they're just like "I'M SO ANNOYED!!!!!!" ㅋㅋㅋ

++) I'm not even their fan but the reason why I posted this was because of BTS fans. 
As an old user of PANN, this place always had negative posts about idols and if you just ignore these losers it's fine but I felt bad to see their fans becoming timid. (I somewhat feel like BTS fans are like their moms..)

And please, let's not treat BTS as nugu groups ㅋㅋㅋ

We play radio at my office and in 2 radio shows on KBS they mentioned BTS's popularity as daebak today (Park Myungsoo, Jung Jaehyung, Moon Heejun radio)
Age group of radio listeners are quite high ^^
We have 9 people at my office and there's no one who doesn't know BTS.
(people who are in their late 20s go "BTS~ I know them. they're really famous~". When people say such thing, it means they're popular ㅋㅋ They don't know the names of the members but since Shinee, we don't know the names of the membersㅜ)

BTS doesn't deserve to be looked down so fans, please don't try to deal with all the haters
I'm proud of your singer

Original post here
Response +189 -16

1. I'm from another fandom but the negative comments on Billboard articles are funny... I kept seeing the same ids leaving bullshit like "why aren't they No.1 here?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and they said Billboard Album chart is irrelevant and this was really hilarious +36 -0

2. BTS doesn't appear on TV other than ISAC and music programs. It's especially hard to see them on variety shows. Those two are their only media exposure but they've accomplished such result. I really think their musical talent was proved by the results. I'm so happy to think that they've grown so much only by their music +27 -0

3. BTS doesn't do media plays ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at Nate ranking news ㅋㅋㅋ it's plastered with articles about celebrities who aren't even promoting right now, articles that talk about their fashion, instagram and life ㅋㅋ This group's articles don't really come up on the main homepage even when they receive hundreds of comments. Their "first Korean" title is not seeing the light... +27 -0

4. Thank you... I actually thought they don't do mediaplays.. ㅋㅋ When you go to the entertainment news section on Naver, you really have to scroll down to see an article. I got to know about Billboard and UK Chart over here... Although I use Naver more than Nate ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +11 -0

5. I think their record deserves more articles, am I wrong? But I think they're really bad at mediaplay... useless articles that have no comments or responses come up on the main page but I feel bad for this group because they're not getting enough exposure~ Is it because they're not from a big company.. +10 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment