Thursday, 20 October 2016

[PANN] 161018 Wow BTS is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



I don't usually write here but
Few days ago
BTS was the first Korean artist to enter UK Chart 
that was shocking
I tried to not post because you guys don't like fan recruiting posts but
the new article about them is more shocking...
people who don't want to read...just...exit from this page
honestly this isn't a fan recruiting post
I think they're really doing great as a Korean artist...

I added the screencaps from Billboard
ㅠㅠ
don't look at them too negatively just because you don't like them
They sold 110000 albums in the US and that's the highest record in K Pop albums. (previous was 6000 copies)
Their album came 1st in US Billboard Album
They're amazing as a Korean artist
Please look at them with kind eyes♥


BTS writes a new history in KPOP industry... 26th on Billboard 200 chart "Highest ranking among Korean artists" 




BTS did it! 26th on US Billboard 200 chart, sets a new record in Korea


BTS ranks #26 on Billboard Album Chart... Best record in Korea


BTS entered Billboard 200 chart with 3 consecutive albums and set a new record as the first Korean artist.




Original post here
Response +907 -127

1. If I may, I just want to mention this because there might be some of you who don't know. They ranked 26th place in Billboard Album Chart! Psy-nim came 2nd on Hot 100!! I would like to inform you that these two charts are different. BTS was the first Korean singer to rank 26th and they're the second among Asian artists!! They are the first Korean artist to enter the 200 chart with 3 consecutive albums. HYYH pt 2 was No. 171, Young Forever album was No.107 and their new album WINGS successfully debuted on 26th!! I think this proves that they have quite a solid fandom in the US! +312 -7

2. As a Korean, I would like to congratulate them and it's amazing.. If people start attacking them for this I'm just (shakes) +287 -7

3. Hot 100 is Single Chart and Hot 200 is Album chart. Both are US main charts but PSY was #2 on Single Chart and BTS is 26th on Album Chart. They both have one thing in common. It's f***ing hard to get into the album and they're both great charts. Recently they entered the UK chart and these kids are really great. They're from a small company and in just 3 years they're the first Korean artist to enter the chart with 3 consecutive albums and they're the second artist in Asia... I think they're the group I'm looking forward to seeing their future performance. I'm proud of them as a Korean myself. +281 -8

4. Hot 200 is a great achievement too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ +74 -0

"Billboard has 2 main charts... hot 100 - digital sales, streaming, radio airplay album sales score, radio play, youtube view counts for Single Albums. Billboard 200 - album sales, streaming, youtube views for Albums. It's almost impossible to enter Hot 100 without debuting in the US because of the album scored by US broadcasts and radio scores.. on the other hand, 200 is the album chart that ranks the albums by their album sales, streaming and Youtube views... 

5. Wow BTS keeps appearing on the News for entering Billboard main chart with the highest ranking. I saw them on MBC too. I thought BTS's quality was different after watching their MV. Armys, congrats +67 -0

6. It's hilarious when I think about the people who downvoted this post ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this news is going to burn them inside ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ aiggooo I'm stoked ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +58 -0

7. This is so true +55 -1

  "You don't know BTS's song?" Idol who talks with record

8. Are you sure BTS is a nugu? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ how can a nugu group get their name on Billboard? ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Antis, please reply +54 0

9. I honestly think it's okay for this post to be on Enter Talk. I'm a fan of girl group and I think BTS is really amazing. I hope they succeed more~ +54 -0

10. Antis, let me rub in your face ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ "go fill the gymnastic stadium" -> we do, "they can't even line up their songs on Melon" -> when we did they start throwing a tantrum for lining up their songs "you should get on billboard" -> sir, they just did?  f*** ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ really ㅜㅜ aren't you guys tsunderes? you keep hinting BTS's future ^___^ thaaaaankyou +49 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment