Thursday, 20 October 2016

[PANN] 161019 BTS MR Removed.. isn't this crazy?



I'm someone who enjoys watching idols performing on music shows on Youtube and today I found BTS MR Removed videos and I watched it without much thought. I was expecting a bad performance because I've read many posts that said BTS's vocal is bad (I'm sorry if I offended any ARMYs) but I want to kill myself for having such opinion ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I really thought they had eaten their CDs. I really hope the people who left negative comments about how Jin can't sing watch the video. My entire opinion I had about them changed after watching the video. I really thought they were amazing for singing the "I want more, more, more" live. People who think BTS has weak vocalists should really watch the video because your mind will change. 2:50 is really amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They excel in rapping, dancing and singing. I hope they really succeed to prove the haters are wrong and ARMYs, congrats on winning #1 on Show Champ.



(I feel like I should add a photo here so here's my favorite Heize)


Original post here
Response +382 -50

1. They're really good ㅎ BTS's singing style sounds very foreign.. I think their voices would fit R&B Acoustic... It's really hard to find vocals like them among idols and people who slander them with their voices are just... It's similar to leaving negative comments under singers like Zion T and Crush.. +140 -4

2. Thanks♡ Our boys said they don't want to lipsync on stage because they are singers and they said this all the time!! Thanks for the post♡ +131 -1

3. Not only them, I think it's amazing how other idols can sing stably while dancing to their powerful dance... BTS WINGS JJANG! Thank you to everyone who is watching them with kind eyes♡ +87 -0

4. Releasing a solo track for each member isn't easy but they did so I think this shows that their company approves each member's talent and capability. I hope they continue to succeed +49 -0

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but even before ㅋㅋㅋ they used to sing every little detail live ㅋㅋㅋㅋ woah!! woh!! woaaahh!!!! wow! yeah! things like those ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +49 -0

6. wow how could they sound so stable while dancing like that? they literally jump around the stage.. seriously I'm at a loss for words because this is amazing +46 -0

7. I already felt they were amazing after seeing them on the news. Their teamwork is incredible and even though the leader isn't the eldest member they all listen to him and every member listens closely when one of them speaks. They also listen well to their eldest member too. It was nice because I could see them respecting each other and feeling proud of one another. I felt pleasant while watching the news +41 -0

8. I really felt bad to see posts that attacked their vocalists lately... They said they don't have explosive voices but I think their vocal colors fit BTS perfectly and you can tell this when you listen to few of their songs in the album. Even when people said this in the comment, some still left comments like "(they can't sing Steelheart's) She's gone" and they kept slandering them so reading this post and nice things about their voices make me happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ thank you very much everyone +39 -0

9. They sound so stable during live so I think we could tell they are lipsyncing right away when they actually lipsync on stage. Their live performance is really amazing to that extent +37 -0

10. I think BTS came here 100% only with their talents... I didn't expect to see an idol on News and not on a variety show. They're amazing of course but I think they're very cool. +36 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment