Thursday, 27 October 2016

[PANN] 161020 I found this on Instagram

+) whaaat...? I just checked my post ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Oh it was rice cake ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who would have thought that was rice cake ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah they even brought rice cake to the fansign ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway BTS is cuteand I like MAMA from their new album

I hope you suceed~ See you


A fan gave BTS Jin perilla leaves at their fansign event ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It's f***ing cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but the fact he agreed to eat it is interesting too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +260 -24

1. It's manggae rice cake +101 -0

2. Perilla leaves ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's manggae rice cake ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +86 -0

3. It's manggae rice cake and not perilla leaves ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +12 -0

4. Today (Oct 21) our Manggae rice cake covered himself with manggae leaf... +8 -1

(T/N: Manggae rice cake is rice cake that's covered with supplejack leaf)

5. Manggae rice cake is Jimin's nickname ㅋㅋ that is manggae rice cake ㅋㅋㅋ perilla leaf ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you're cute ㅋㅋㅋ +6 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment