Friday, 21 October 2016

[PANN] 161020 Why is BTS promoting themselves like ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ










No, I mean why is the news promoting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ BTS ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Some of you seemed to misunderstand but I know that other idols appear on the news too. I watch the news often and I'm not trying to say that only BTS appears on the news. I meant that although their company's not promoting their artist well, the news keeps reporting them so it's almost like promoting them on the news and that I think it's amazing. I'm not trying to slander anyone and I'm not trying to say that BTS is the only group that appears on the news ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +323 -38

1. I agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're promoted because they set new records +76 -3

2. But honestly, their new song is really nice. This time, I do agree +76 -4

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ really ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they keep appearing on every news ㅋㅋㅋㅋ +70 -3

4. The reason why our boys didn't appear on variety shows were because Bang Toto-nim said it was okay to gain popularity by sending them to weird variety shows but he said he didn't want to see the boys being belittled so he said he would send them on shows when they gain recognition...  And the boys also said they want to be noticed by their music ability!! But I never expected to see them on the news ㅋㅋ +32 -1

5. but they are really amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ their company isn't promoting them and BTS isn't promoting themselves on variety shows ㅋㅋ it's just their talent... it's amazing. I approve them +28 -1

6. Seriously ARMYs need to watch the news too. I'm from another random but seriously BTS is amazing +27 -0

7. I'm ARMY but it surprises me too to see them on the news...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I realize that they had grown big too. Now Jungkook who used to say he would go to the reading room is now legal and I can't believe that he's overflowing with sexy charms too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ +18 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment