Saturday, 22 October 2016

[PANN] 161021 Shinee and BTS interacting again



The two teams were nominees this week
That hand belongs to Minho




He looks at him with a bucket of honey in each eye ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Taemin...Jimin...I support your friendship...
Taemin also danced to "Blood Sweat & Tears"





Please I hope the fans stay close too~!
I'm happy because my eyes have been blessed for 2 straight weeks..  I support their friendship (tears rolling)

Original post here
Response +306 -17


1. I don't know when Taem and Jimin got so close but their friendship is refreshing... +71 -0

2. Taem-nim is looking f***ing handsome... (saves) +63 -0

3. I was really happy to see them close and why do they smile so prettily like babies? And I think Minho really thinks Taehyung as his cute brother and it makes my heart flutter ㅠㅠㅠ he walked back and pat his back or butt when they announced the winner. When Taemin hugged Jimin and I think I saw Minho and Taehyung putting their arms around each other's shoulders..right? +57 -0

4. V and BTS members taught Minho their dance so he danced too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ todayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠthey were so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +29 -0

5. Lee Taemin... Blood Sweat & Tears... f***ing sexy... I support Shinee and BTS♡ +19 -0